HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Defibrillator (Fully Automatic)
Specially designed for use in Public Arrest the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated best fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The Heartsine Samaritan Pad 360P fully automatic defibrillator is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
Automated External Defibrillator Australia
Features of Heartsine Samaritan Pad 360P Defibrillator (AED)
Facts and figures:
- more than 80% of all cardiac deaths happen at home, in your spare time or at work.
- In Austalia, almost 30,000 people die of Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) a year.
- You are more likely to die of SCA than of Cancer
- You are most likely to die of SCA outside an area of medical help
- SCA strikes suddenly and time is of the essence
- Every minute of delay reduces chance of survival by 10% – after 10 minutes it’s all over
- Statistics show the average ambulance response time is above 12 minutes
- Without effective CPR & defibrillation, you have about 4 minutes before the risk of irreversible damage or death
- If there was a vaccine developed that was effective against cancer, would you not buy it? Defibrillation and CPR is the only effective treatment for SCA
- Do you have a fire extinguisher in your house or workplace? Nearly 30,000 Australians die from SCA each year – you are more likely to die of SCA than in a fire
Principle of defibrillation
The only solution is defibrillation. The device delivers a therapeutic shock to the heart which restores normal rhythm. Get Heartsine Samaritan Pad 360P Defibrillator now!